Dreading Monday morning? Here are a few ideas to inspire you at the beginning of this fresh, new week.
- A great book recommendation: Startup Nation, The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle (Dan Señor and Saul Singer)
- A fantastic article about 12 of the brightest millennial entrepreneurs.
- It's the trillion dollar question...the correlation between R&D and corporate value via market cap. Original HBR article from my favorite strategy professor, Anne Marie Knott, here and her latest research here.
- Some inspiration for up-and-coming leaders: Harvard Business Review's "A 10-Year Study Reveals What Great Executives Know and Do"
- A career spotlight with the event planner at Benchmarc restaurants with celebrity chef Marc Murphy